These "101 Activity Sheets" were designed to introduce preschool, kindergarten and first grade children to essential skills they will need to master in order to learn to read.
- Recognizing and using individual sounds to create words
- Understanding the relationship between written letters and spoken sounds
- Developing the ability to read accurately and quickly
- Learning the meaning and correct pronunciation of words
- Understanding, remembering, and communicating what is read
Some of our activity sheets introduce additional skills that are essential in the general process of learning.
- Developing hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Recognizing patterns and problem solving
- Sorting and classifying objects
Vocabulary is introduced at the preschool lever. However, more advanced vocabulary is also used in order to expose children to new words and concepts.
- 101 pages
- B&W and color pages / 8 1/2" x 11"
- Packed in a sturdy see-through, plastic, string-tied envelope
- Ages 2+